Hello everyone! Thank you so much for stopping by!
It’s almost Wednesday again … so here is my creation for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge 🙂
Yes, it’s everyone’s favorite challenge! Just make sure your projects are NEW projects! We love seeing all of your awesome entries for the Anything Goes challenges!
I kept it simple, so I only used:
- Dylusions Couture Stamps
- Dylusions Paints
- Winsor & Newton Watercolours
- Black Archival Ink
- Black Gel pen
Good luck to all! Have fun and keep on making art! =)
Hello everybody! Thank you for visiting my page =) I hope you all have a great day!
Here is my new journal page …inspired by the “All we need is love” May Challenge theme of Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo.
Products used for this project:
- BoBunny – It is written stamp
- Dylusions – doodle parts stamp
- An old set of stamps that I don’t know its name (sorry!)
- Tim Holtz – Bricked (stencil)
- Tim Holtz – Distress Ink – peeled paint
- Ranger – Archival Ink – Jet Black
- Dylusions -Ink Spays – calypso teal & dirty martini
- crayons and markers to paint and outline the cut pieces and write the text
Below you can find a link to the page so you can take part in the challenge too!
Hello everyone and thank you for visiting!
Craft Stamper May Take It, Make It Challenge!
Craft Stamper Magazine, Take it, Make it Challenge for May
The theme for this month is:
(as long as you have used stamping somewhere on your creation!)
The prize that you can win!!
The post below is what I made!!! =)
“Important encounters are planned by the souls long before the bodies see each other”. (Paulo Coelho)
And then they met and…it was love at first sight!
Dylusions Couture Stamps
Dylusions Doodle Parts Stamps
Winsor & Newton Watercolours
Black Archival Ink