Hello everyone! Welcome to my little corner!
Summer always used to mean vacation and travelling to me!Due to various reasons I haven’t been on proper holidays for a really long time…maybe that’s why when I found out that the new Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge was about travelling I got all excited!
Here you can find a link to the actual challenge if interested! http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
Don’t waste time!Pick up your colours and join the fun!
That’s what I created!Hope you like it! 🙂
- My journal sketch pad
- Distress Paint :festive berries, broken china,vintage photo
- Distress Stain : walnut stain
- Distress Ink Pad: vintage photo
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Tim Holtz Mini Worn Text stamp
- Tim Holtz Blueprint Assortments 01 stamp
- BoBunny It’s written stamp
- Kaiser Craft Postmarks stamp
- BoBunny Rough it up stamp
- Tim Holtz Burlap stencil
- Tim Holtz Schoolhouse stencil
- Pieces of a cardboard box
- Double sided adhesive
- Black gel pen
- Black marker pen
Thank you for stopping by!Have a good day!