Hello and welcome to my secret garden today!
Have you ever had one of them days when you wish you could escape reality? Well I often do… so I made this little fairy garden where the gate leads you ‘anytime,anywhere’ and the key can be found by the door. All you have to do is look closely and add the right time in the slot!Have a safe journey!
This is my entry to the following challenges! Links are provided below if you wish to join the fun!
Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge : ADD SOME SHIMMER
Stampotique Designers Challenge: SDC250: Butterflies and Flowers and All Things Garden
Products used for this project:
- A5 Sketch Pad
- Faber Castell Gelatos : Earl Grey, Chocolate,Spearmint, Lime
- Tim Holtz Distress Paint: Fossilized amber, Vintage Photo
- Tim Holtz Distress Stain: Walnut stain
- Dylusions Paint: Fresh Lime, Dirty Martini, Melted Chocolate
- Lindy’s Starburt Sprays Victorian Bouquet: lucky shamrock green
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Dylusions Doodle Parts Stamp
- Prima Time Traveler’s Memories stamp
- Lovely fairy (DIY stamp)
- Black acrylic paint
- Black gel pen
- Faber Castell PITT artist big brush pen Walnut Brown
- Dovecraft 3D Pearl Effects Brights Silver
- Baby wipes
Thank you for stopping by!Have a lovely day!