Good morning everyone!Have a wonderful day!
Today it’s been hot but rainy here…so for some strange reason I got inspired to create the following little tag!
Hope you like it and get inspired! 🙂
These are the challenges I chose to take part in today. Click the links to join us!
- Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge: Create a scene
- Inspiration Destination Challenge: No95 Anything goes
- Craft Your Passion Challenges : #321 Always Anything Goes
- Glitter n Sparkle: #197 Anything goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #38 Anything Goes
- White gesso
- Dylusions doodle parts stamp
- Santoro’s Gorjuss New Heights stamps
- Prima Marketing – Time traveler’s memories stamp
- Faber Castell Gelatos: blueberry, red cherry, bubblegum, grape
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads: Walnut stain, Vintage Photo, Antique Linen
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolor Sketcher
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Fabber Castell PITT Artist pen big brush walnut brown 177***
- White gel pen
- Black gel pen
- Pattern Scissors
- Normal Scissors
- Toilet roll (or any carboard paper or card paper would do, I just like recycling when I can)
- Double sided adhesive tape