I don’t know if you have experienced this feeling but sometimes I sit down and I have no idea what to craft or draw or whatever…and then I have this wonderful idea but I don’t know how to create it because I haven’t been to an art school and I don’t have all the technical knowledge…but I decide to try anyway coz it’s like a little voice inside my head that wants to be heard.
Oh well, this is what happened in this case. I know this drawing is not perfect but it’s as good as I could make it and I’m happy because it encloses thoughts and feelings that I want to remember and it’s dedicated to my dad who would have had his birthday yesterday if he had been with us.(I love you dad!)
This is my little project.Hope you like it and get inspired!
Here are some challenges that I have decided to enter with this journal page. Click the links and join us if you feel like it! These blogs are full of inspiration!
- Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge: Nautical/By the sea
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Things with wings
- Inspiration Destination Challenge: No95 Anything goes
- Craft Your Passion Challenges : #321 Always Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #38 Anything goes
- Pile it On Challenge: # 112 Use your favorite colors
- Crafty Sentiments: Anything goes
- Penny Black and More Challenge: Anything goes
Art Supplies used for this project:
- A5 Sketch Pad
- Faber Castell Gelatos: blueberry,cotton candy, grape,lime
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolor Sketcher
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Dovecraft Clear Stamps – Sentiments
- Double sided adhesive tape
Thank you for visiting!Have a wonderful day! 🙂