Hope you all have a great summer!
On the Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge they celebrate their 6th Anniversary!!! (Congratulations!!!) And being as generous as they always are, they are giving away not one…but TWO $50 gift vouchers to shop at their store!!!So why don’t you visit their blog and have a look at their amazing creations…get inspired..and join the challenge!Personally…I couldn’t resists! 🙂
This is my “Celebrate” tag! Hope you like it.I surely had fun making it!
Here are the challenges I entered with my little tag. Feel free to visit the blogs and add your creations!
- Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge: Celebrate!
- Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
- Inspiration Destination: #96 Anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments: Anything goes
- Creative Ladybirds Creations: #18 Anything goes
- A tag made of toilet roll
- White gesso
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Tim Holtz Cling stamps Blueprints 1
- Inkadinkado ” Circle and dots” clear stamps
- “Celebrate” stamp (it’s part of a set of a Chinese maker that I don’t know the name ,sorry)
- Faber Castell Gelatos: lemon, butter cream, mango, red cherry, grape
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolor Sketcher
- White cardstock
Thank you for visiting! Have a super crafting day! 🙂