Hello my friends!
August is here! ….Upcoming holidays, several birthdays…let’s celebrate!I just got this cute little stamp set and I couldn’t wait to try it!Inspired by the hot weather I picked warm colours and created this little tag. Hope you like it!
Below I give a list of the challenges I entered with it! Visit the blogs and get loooaaadsss of inspiration!Why don’t you join the fun as well?!
Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge: Celebrate!
Glitter n Sparkle: Include a butterfly!
Craft your passion: #323 Always anything goes
House of Cards: August Challenge – Use Twine and/or Colors
Creative Ladybirds Creations: #18 Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments: Anything goes
Creative Moments : #99 Anything goes (optional twist- circles)
- A tag made out of toilet roll
- White gesso
- White cardstock
- Cardmaking and pepercraft – “You’re so sweet” Bumper stamp set
- Kaisercraft – Limelight stamps
- inkadinkado – Circle and dots stamps
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolor Sketcher
- Dylusions Ink Spray – Cherry pie
- Distress Paint – Abandon Coral, Carved Pumpkin, Festive Berries
- Distress Perfect Pearl Mists – Heirloom Gold
- Double sided adhesive tape
- Fine liner – black
Thank you for visiting! Have a great day! 🙂