I’m still full of cold and when I came back from work I was totally drained…but (I don’t know if it happens to you as well)…I really wanted to do something enjoyable to change my mood!
So I decided to use my brand new stamp from Sherri Baldy! (I really want to thank her and the Scrapbook Stamp Society for giving me the chance to win this beautiful stamp!) Hope you like it!
As always,below, I have a list of the challenges I entered with my project. Feel free to have a look around and join the fun!Plenty of prices to be won and loads of ideas to get inspired from!
- Crafty Sentiments: Anything goes
- Craft Your Passion :#331 Always Anything Goes
- Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog: #101 Anything goes option Animal
- Glitter ‘N’ Sparkle Challenge Blog: #207 Happy Birthday (Happy 4th Birthday GNS!!!)
- Just Keep On Creating: September Challenge Anything Goes
- White cardstock
- White 100gsm printing paper -I should have used watercolour paper but I didn’t have any 🙁
- Sherri Baldy IMG 604 – digi stamp
- Inkadinkado – Circle and dots stamp
- Dovecraft Clear Stamps – Sentiments
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolor Sketcher
- Black fineliner
- White gel pen
- Distress Paint: Broken China, Peacock Feathers
Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon!