Back again with another little project…I have been abit pushed for time so it isn’t exactly the way I would like it to be…but oh well! If we wait for the perfect thing to happen we will hardly ever do anything…
Inspired by the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge theme “At the movies”…I picked an old favorite one…just because like most of us, I like fairy tales! So here she is my…”Pretty Woman”!
With this journal page I took part in the following challenges 🙂
Feel free to have a look at these amazing blogs, the ladies there have made some fantastic creations! Tons of inspiration!
- Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge Blog: At the movies
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog: Clean and Simple
- Creative Moments: #102 Anything goes – optional twist fall colours
- Word Art Wednesday : Weeks #248-249 Anything goes
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge Blog: #295 Anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: Use your favorite stamp or image
- Scrapbook Stamp Society: #100 Anything goes
- Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog: #103 Anything goes
- Glitter n Sparkle: #206 Anything goes
- Creative Ladybirds Creations: #19 Always Anything Goes
- Pile it on:#117 Autumn Colors/theme
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #42 Anything goes
- Just keep on creating: September anything goes
Supplies used for this project:
- A5 sketch pad
- White Gesso
- Prima – Julie Nutting Marisol stamp (I changed her hair to look like it’s pinned up)
- Prima – Julie Nutting dress & skirts stamp (cut the dress and extended it to create a long dress)
- Tim Holtz Mini Worn Text stamp
- Inkadinkado – Circle and dots stamp
- Prima Julie Nutting Watercolor Pencils Hair and Skin Tones
- Tim Holtz Distress Stain: Aged mahogany, Walnut Stain
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolor Sketcher
- Black fineliner
- White gel pen
- Black glitter pen
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Byeee for now!