Here I am again with another journal page…nothing super fancy…but in my view…pretty in its simplicity! It’s about a song called “Again” (by Archive). One of my favourite.
The background is partly inspired by an old background that I found in my art journal made of mopping up inks which reminded me of waterdrops on a window (ok, with abit of imagination maybe :P). And partly by a beautiful card which you can see here in this link http://madebysannie.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/umbrella-card.html. (Thank you for the inspiration Sandra! )
Below you can find links to the challenges I decided to join this time! You can get loads and loads of inspiration if you visit these blogs and you get the chance to win great prizes!
- Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge Blog: Inspired by music
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog: Clean and Simple
- Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog: #103 Anything goes
- Glitter n Sparkle: #206 Anything goes
- Creative Ladybirds Creations: #19 Always Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #42 Anything goes
- Just keep on creating: September anything goes
- Sketch pad A5
- Cardboard (for the letters and the banner of the group name)
- Distress ink pads: Dustry Concord, Black Shoot, Peeled Paint
- Black Archival Ink
- BoBunny – It is written stamp
- Dylusions – Doodle parts stamp
- Black sharpie marker
- Silver gel pen
- Foam pads for blending
Thank you for taking the time to visit my page!Hope you got inspired!
Have a great day!