Today I wasn’t meant to do any crafting as I have a bad soar throat and I feel drained in general….however when I saw this little dog figure sitting on my desk I couldn’t resist giving him some love!
I don’t know why but his expression reminded me of the little one who missed his school bus the other day!So that’s the theme! Oops!
Hope you like it and it makes you smile! We all need a big smile!
Below I list the challenges I decided to enter with my little project. Feel free to join us. These blogs are awesome and you can get tons of inspiration!
Challenges and blogs:
- Creative Moments: #102 Anything goes- optional twist Fall Colours
- Inspiration Destination: #104 Anything Goes
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge #296 Anything goes
- Pile it on:#117 Autumn Colors/theme
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #42 Anything goes
- Just keep on creating: September anything goes
- Great Impressions: September Challenge Anything Goes
- Tag (made recycling toilet roll)
- Distress Paint: vintage photo, festive berries, mustard seed
- Distress ink pads: vintage photo, walnut stain, antique linen, black soot
- Distress stain: walnut stain
- Black archival ink
- Tim Holtz Crazy dogs stamp
- Ranger Perfect Pearls Mists Heirloom Gold
- Black sharpie marker
- Black fineliner
- Double sided adhesive tape
Thank you for stopping by!Hope to see you again soon!