Hello my friends!
I can’t believe that October is almost gone! Time flies! When I was younger I didn’t use to like autumn as much…however the older I get the more I like it…(I don’t know if not having to go to school played a role as well..hahaha! )
Really now, autumn has such beautiful colors! Looking at the trees turning red and yellow is simply breath-taking! So I got that idea…to use my new autumn stamp set and my lovely Kuretake watercolors!
Being kind of pushed for time (does anyone else get stressed about time? lol) as I have to get ready and go to work as well , I kept my page simple…
Hope you like it! (Not sure you can see the gold watercolor effect on the leaves in this photo, but in reality it’s so pretty!It’s my favorite part of the project!)
As always, below you can find a list of the challenges I entered. I would recommend you have a look…these ladies have created absolutely amazing things!
- Word Art Wednesday : # 252-253
- Craft Your Passions: #335 Anything goes
- Just Keep On Creating: October Anything goes link-up
- Pinspirational Challenges: #176 Autumn
- That’s crafty! : Clean and Simple Challenge
- Crawford & Black A5 Sketch Pad
- White Gesso
- Dylusions Paints: Dirty Martini
- Distress Paint: Tea dye, vintage photo
- Distress Ink Pads: gathered twigs, walnut stain
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi – 36 water color set: No 53,31,43,20,47,90
- Black fineliner
- Dylusions Mini Couture Stamps
- Crafters Companion – Autumn Blessings stamp set
- Water brush
Thank you for stopping by!Please stay in touch! I would love to see you again 🙂