Hope you all have a fantastic day!
I was trying to tidy my art supplies today, when I came across this old pattern paper that I always liked but never got to use (does this happen to everyone or is it just me? lol).So I decided that it was about time to show it some love!
Since Halloween seems to be the most popular theme of this month, I decided to grab my mini crazy birds and join the fun! To cut the long story short…I spent quite some time making this little card. And I really enjoyed it! Hope you like it as well!
Below you can find a list of the challenges I entered. If you have a look at these blogs I am sure you will get loads of inspiration!These ladies have created amazing things!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog: Halloween
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog: Halloween Insparation
- Creative moments : #103 Anything goes – option 2 pattern papers
- Catch the Bug: October Anything Goes Challenge
- Catch the Bug: Stella Says Sketch Challenge #415
- Craft Your Passion: #332 Always anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments: Anything goes
- Inspiration Destination: #106 Anything goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #43 Anything goes
- Just Keep on Creating: October Anything Goes
- Pile it On: #118 Sparkle (glitter,glimmer,mist,bling)
- White cardstock
- Creations – Pretty Pastels Design pad (pattern paper)
- Stampers Anonymous :Tim Holtz Mini Bird Crazy and Things stamp set
- Hobbycraft- Papercraft Alphabet Typewriter Clear Stamp set
- Faber Castell Gelatos: Red Cherry, Mango
- Dylusions paint: Crushed grape
- Lindy’s stamp gang : Staburst Sweet Violet Purple Teal
- Distress Ink Pads: Black soot
- Archival ink Jet Black
- Distress paints: Pumice stone, Hickory smoke
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi – 36 water color set: No31,42,139,38,35,46
- Black glitter gel pen
- Orange glitter gel pen
- Scissors & Glue
Thank you for visiting!Have a great crafting day!