Good morning/evening everyone!
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend! I was enjoying a relaxing morning coffee after having a long day at work yesterday…and couldn’t resist creating a colourful mess! After all, creating makes us happy..no?!
And since travelling – mentally or physically – is always a good idea…I came up with this little tag! If the options were anytime, anywhere…where would you like to be? …Just let your imagination take you there…and don’t forget!Everything starts with just a thought!
When my imagination brought me back, I decided to enter the following challenges! Join us, get inspired and have fun!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Explore the world
- Creative Moments : #104 Anything goes – option Pumpkins
- Word Art Wednesday : Challenge weeks # 252-253 -Anything goes
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge: #299 Anything goes
- Craft Your Passion: #333 Always anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments: Anything goes
- Scrapbook Stamp Society : Anything goes – option Halloween
- Inspiration Destination: #107 Anything goes
- Glitter n’ Sparkle : Anything goes
- Pile It On: #118 Sparkle
- Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends: Anything goes
- Not Just Cards: #37 October Challenge – Anything goes
- Just Keep On Creating: October anything goes link-up
- Toilet Roll (but any cardboard paper would do – I just like recycling when I can!)
- White Gesso
- Random old pattern papers
- White cardstock
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Prima Marketing – Time traveler’s memories stamp
- Tim Holtz Blueprint Assortments stamp
- Faber Castell Gelatos : Cotton Candy, Blueberry
- Lindy’s Gang Stamp : Starburst Victorian Bouquet -Hydrangea Blue (it’s a vibrant shimmer spray although you can’t really tell from the photo )
- Dylusions paint: Calypso Teal
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi – 36 water color set: No 33, 64
- White acrylic paint
- Black sharpie marker
- Ranger – Glossy Accents (on the compass and parts of the camera)
- Scissors and glue
Thank you all for stopping by! Have a nice day!
See you soon!