Hello my friends!
Hope you all have a nice day! And happy November by the way ! (I really can’t believe how fast time flies…). Anyway, today I had a little spare time and I decided to play with my new coffee die set! Being a great fan of coffee, I fell in love instantly with this particular die set.
Here is the little tag that I have created. I hope you like it and get inspired!
Below you can find a list of the challenges I entered with this project. I really suggest you pay a visit to these wonderful blogs, their design teams have created fantastic things!
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
- Creative moments: #105 Anything goes – optional twist Spooktacular
- Word Art Wednesday : #254-255 Anything goes
- Craft you passion : 336 Always anything goes
- Inspiration Destination: #109 Anything goes
- Just Keep on Creating: November Anything goes link-up
- Crafting with friends: #30 Anything goes
- A tag made of toilet roll cardboard (I like recycling!)
- White gesso
- Coffee theme die set ( from China)
- Kaisercraft “Postmarks” stamp
- Prima marketing – Julie Nutting watercolor pencils (no 101)
- Distress paint: Vintage photo
- Distress stain: Walnut stain
- Distress ink pads: Vintage photo, walnut stain, black soot
- Dylusions spray: black marble (for splatters – any diluted paint or ink would do, though)
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Sizzix Big Shot machine – for die cutting
- Ranger Ink blending tool
- Deco Art: Matte medium
- Double sided adhesive tape
- Hole puncher
Thank you all for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon.