Here I am again! This time with a little multi-layered tag in the memory of the armed forces that have died in the line of duty!In my country we don’t have this celebration as such, we have similar ones though on the 28th October and the 25th March. I didn’t incorporate poppies or flags as I wanted it to be meaningful to me as well. But I did keep the colors kind of dark to suit the occasion.
Below you can find a list of the challenges I entered with this project. I would recommend you visit these blogs as there are loads and loads of beautiful creations you could get inspired from!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Thinking of you!
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Thinking of you!
- Word Art Wednesday: #254-255 Anything Goes
- Creative Moments: Anything goes – optional twist spooktacular
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Blog: #302 Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion: #336 Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments: Anything Goes
- Scrapbook Stamp Society: # 103 Anything goes option Orange
- Inspiration Destination: #110 Anything Goes
- Just Keep on Creating: November Anything Goes link-up
- House Of Cards: November challenge- Loads of layers and/or colors
- Scrap pages of an old book
- White gesso
- Dylusions – doodle parts stamps
- BoBunny -Rough it up stamp
- Fizzy Moon – Celebrations Little Messages stamp
- Dylusions – Black marble spray
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang – Magicals :Gag me with a spoon gray, midnight rendezvous
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi – 36 Watercolor set: no 47,37,36,31,33,10
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Ranger – Glossy Accents
- Black fine liner
- Double sided adhesive tape
Thank you all for stopping by! Have a good day!Hope you visit again soon! 🙂