Hope you all have a nice weekend! I was trying to tidy up my crafting supplies abit when I came across these cute stamp sets …and I instantly got the idea to combine them creating a flower pot out of a hotair balloon! (hahaha!) Oh well..it’s all about being creative,isn’t it? :p Hope you like it!
Although I’m not from the USA, I really wanted to celebrate Thanksgiving …because regardless of one’s nationality I honestly think that it is wonderful to thank people for doing nice things for us.And we should do it more often!
Grabbing the chance…I would really like to thank all these amazing people who are hosting all these challenges for us and provide us with tons of inspiration and useful tips about creating crafty things! I have learned loads from all these posts and videos and I am very thankful for that! So if you read that ladies…thank you loads and keep up the good work! You are amazing!
Having said all that…as per usual I joined several challenges with my little tag. You can find the blog links below. If you have the time, please pay them a visit, there are loads of nice projects to get inspired from!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Thanks/Thanksgiving
- Creative Moments: #106 Anything goes optional twist Thank you/Give thanks
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes weeks #256-257
- Glitter n Sparkle : #215 Thanks/Thankfulnesshttp:
- House of cards: November Challenge – Lots of layers and/or colors
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #46 Anything goes
- Not Just Cards: #38 November Challenge
- Just keep on creating: November Anything goes link-up
- White cardstock
- Dylusions sprays: After midnight, dirty martini, calypso teal, white linen
- Dylusions paints: crushed grape, bubblegum pink
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi – 36 water color set: No 32,38, 139, 34, 51,58
- White gel pen
- Thank you + hearts dies (sorry I don’t know the maker)
- Dylusions – Floral flourish stamp set
- Creative stamping – Up in the air stamp set
- Water brush
- Double sided adhesive tape