Hello my friends!
It’s been a while but here I am again…super excited…coz I have some new ‘toys’ that just arrived today!!! Last week I took advantage of Simon Says Stamps amazing 30% off deal and I ordered a few of their own stamps and dies! All I have to say is…WOW!
Below is a birthday card I created for my friend’s birthday tomorrow! I hope she likes it just as much as I do 🙂
And since I’m a big fun of sharing ideas…I decided to enter a few challenges as well! I’ve provided a list of the ones I entered below. Feel free to visit them and join the fun!As always these ladies have created amazing projects!
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Anything goes
- Creative moments: #107 Anything goes
- Word Art Wednesday: #258-259 Anything goes
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge Blog: #306 Anything goes
- Craft Your Passion: #340 Always anything goes
- Inspiration Destination: #114 Anything goes
- Lil patch of crafty friends: #46 Anything goes
- Smooth blank cards 15cmx15cm
- Premium thick white craft card 300gsm
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Tree pattern embossing folder (unknown maker)
- Circle nested dies (unknown maker)
- Simon Says Stamp – Secret Garden stamp set
- Simon Says Stamp -Circle saying stamp set
- Archival Jet Black Ink
- Distress ink pads: Faded jeans, dusty concord
- Tombow markers – primary 18color set
- Black fine liner
- White gel pen
- Double sided adhesive tape
- Ranger Glossy accents (any fine tip glue would have worked just as well but I didn’t have any at the moment)
- Post it notes (for masking)
Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my little project!Have a great day!