Hello my crafty friends!
Today I’m off work…so I decided to have a chill out day!Have coffee and play with my art supplies 🙂
For this projects I didn’t use many supplies though…because I mainly wanted to practise and get to know how to use my inktense pencils…and also because I wanted to let all these people out there that don’t craft because they lack art supplies that you don’t need loads to create a card.
To motivate myself further, I tried to create something that matches the theme of a few challenges 🙂 So, here is a list of the challenges I entered. These blogs are highly inspiring so if you get a chance, I would suggest you stop by and have a look. You’ll be amazed!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge : Chill Out
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Winter Birthday
- Word Art Wednesday: #264-265 Anything goes
- Penny Black And More: Anything goes
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge Blog: #311 Anything goes
- Inspiration Destination: #119 Anything goes
- Crafting with friends: #34 Anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Inktense pencils : saddle brown, willow, dark chocolate,iris blue,neutral grey,mid vermilion,hot red,shiraz
- Distress inks: black soot
- Dovecraft Sentiments stampset
- Sweet Dixie Jolly Fat Snowman stampset
- Versamark Ink
- Wow! Opaque Bright White Regular embossing powder
- Heat tool
- White gel pen
- Pencil and rubber
- Double sided adhesive tape
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Hope to see you again soon!