Hello my friends!
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
I finally found some time to play with my art supplies and I have to admit that made my mood! Simon Says Stamp blog inspired me to make a birthday card, after all birthday cards are always handy to have! And as these elves from “My favorite things” are super cute, I decided to show them some love! Here is the little card I created. I hope you like it and get inspired 🙂
With my little project I entered the following challenges. If you have some time, I would recommend you pay them a visit. You will get tons of inspiration from these talented ladies!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge : Be Square
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Winter Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday:December Anything goes
- Word Art Wednesday: #264-265 Anything goes
- Penny Black And More: Anything goes
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge Blog: #311 Anything goes
- Inspiration Destination: #119 Anything goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends : #50 Anything goes
- Crafting with friends: #34 Anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Inktense pencils : saddle brown, sepia ink,iris blue,deep blue, neutral grey
- Distress inks: vintage photo
- Lindy’s Gang Stamp : Starburst Victorian Bouquet -Hydrangea Blue (it’s a vibrant shimmer spray although you can’t really tell from the photo )
- Ranger Archival Ink – Jet Black
- Tim Holtz- Bricked layering stencil
- Sweet Dixie Gnome Door stamp set
- My Favorite Things – Santa’s Elves stamp set
- Avery Elle – Tags for all – die set (happy birthday)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Silver glitter gel pen
- Black gel pen
- Fiskars 12×12 paper trimmer
- Double sided adhesive tape
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Hope to see you again soon!