How is everyone?I hope you are all having a fantastic day!
Today I was watching one of Kristina Werner’s videos on YouTube and I got fascinated!I instantly fell in love with the ombre effect she created for her card!So I had to try it!!!!
For this reason I created the following card! I love cute critters and I think these Paper Smooches Chubby Chums are adorable! Don’t you agree? 🙂
To create this card I used my distress inks like Kristina shows in her video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10x755ClAMo), then I stamped the critters and colored them with inktense pencils. After that I sprayed the black cardstock with Lindy’s Hydrangea Blue spray and die cut the sentiment which I glued down using a glue pen. I also cut and glued a thin line of the sprayed paper to create more interest.Last I stamped the hearts and colored them using Lindy’s spray and a waterbrush.
With my little card I entered the following challenges. If you can spare the time I suggest you visit these blogs. You’ll be amazed by what these talented ladies have created!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge : Chill Out
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Winter Birthday
- Word Art Wednesday: #264-265 Anything goes
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge Blog: #311 Anything goes
- Inspiration Destination: #119 Anything goes
- Your Next Stamp: Sketch and Color Challenge #55
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: Challenge #50 Anything goes
- Great Impressions: January Color Challenge
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: #17 Anything Goes
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Inktense pencils : Payne’s grey
- Distress inks:tumbled glass, peakock feathers, faded jeans
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang: Hydrangea Blue (Starburst) spray
- Paper Smooches: Chubby Chums stampset
- Stampers Anonymous: Mini Bird Crazy & Things
- Avery Elle – Tags for all – die set (happy birthday)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- White gel pen
- Black gel pen
- Paper trimmer
- Glue pen
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Hope to see you again soon!