The weekend is just a breath away! So …let’s make a coffee (or tea ) and start chilling out! 🙂 It’s the small things that make life wonderful!
Enjoying a steaming coffee…I browsed through my favorite sites and had a look at some fantastic creations which inspired me to join a few challenges! Trying to combine the different themes I came up with the following tag! Coffee is always a good idea 😛 I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!
For this project I cut an A4 cardstock to the size of an ATC card and covered it with Gesso. Then I covered it in Melted Chocolate Dylusions paint and black Gelatos. I added a stripe of washi tape and a thin stripe of cardstock that I painted black, to add so interest.I used a couple of stamps to leave random impressions on the background and inked the edges of the tag using Archival ink. I added some drops of Perfect Pearls to finish my background. Then I die cut the coffee elements and painted them using Gold Champagne Gelatos. To give them more depth I inked their edges with Vintage Photo. I die cut the sentiment out of a golden paper from an old chocolate box! And sticked everything down using Matte Medium.
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge : Chill Out
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything but a Card
- Word Art Wednesday: #266-267 Anything goes
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge Blog: #312Anything goes
- Inspiration Destination: #120 Anything goes
- Glitter and Sparkle : Colour Use Gold/Silver
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Golden cardstock from chocolate box
- White Gesso
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Dylusions Paint: Melted Chocolate
- Faber Castell Gelatos: Gold Champagne, Black Licorice
- Distress inks:Black Soot, Vintage Photo
- Ranger Perfect Pearls Mists: Heirloom Gold
- BoBunny – It’s written stamp
- Coffee theme dies (unbranded)
- Hello die (unbranded)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Golden theme washi tape from Poundland
- Black sharpie
- Paper trimmer
- Deco Art Media Matte Medium
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Hope to see you again soon!