Hello my crafty friends!
Hope you all have a lovely day! Do you ever get distracted and end up making cards while you were supposed to tidy around? I do! hahaha…Oh well…I saw these fantastic challenges and I just really wanted to take part in!
One of them proved to be really challenging, as I don’t really have the exact colors or any similar ones…But I tried my best to be as close as possible. Hopefully it won’t be a problem 🙂
And that’s what I have created! Hope you like it!
For this project, I blended my distress inks to create the peach-teal background and used distress paints to color the rest of the elements of the card. I diecut the star to create a gap that adds dimension to my card. Then I stamped the sentiment and the little details. I inked the edges of the smooches label and I adhered the card on a nice grey patterned paper. Sweet and simple! 🙂
You can see a list of the challenges I entered below. Feel free to visit these awesome blogs and check out the amazing things that these ladies have made!
- MFT Challenge and Inspiration: Color Challenge 61
- Paper Smooches:January 2017 Challenge – Cozy
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Chill out!
Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper January 2017 Challenge:
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Distress Mini Ink Pads: peacock feathers, spiced marmalade, picked respberry
- Distress Paints: hickory smoke, cracked pistachio, abandoned coral
- Paper smooches :Chubby Chums stamp set
- MFT Santa’s Elves stam pset
- Avery Elle Sentimental stamp set
- Star nested dies (unbranded)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Urban Style Patterned Paper
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Hope to see you again soon!