Today I got inspired by a lovely thought posted on Scrap Africa blog. It was about love and kindness, respect and honesty, strength and forgiveness. But also about choosing to be happy and stretch our wings doing things outside our comfort zone! Now if this is not inspiring, what is?Right?
With this in mind I created the following layout. I have to admit this is all new to me. I don’t do layouts … to be honest I don’t take photos of people often (unbelievable as this may sound!) so I don’t really have the need for them. It was good fun though! Maybe I should create some more often..then I may get into the habit of taking pictures as well! (hahaha) Anyway, I hope you like it, if not don’t be too harse! (hahaha)
With my little project I decided to join a few challenges coz it is always nice to share with your crafty friends 🙂 If you can spare the time I really recommend you pay these lovely blogs a visit. The ladies there are very talented and you will get tons of inspiration!
- Scrap Africa: Challenge No29
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
- Word Art Wednesday : #266-267 Anything goes
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Various scrap papers from Purple Paradise Creations Pad
- 7 Dots Studio – Fortune teller soul (focal point picture)
- White Gesso
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- BoBunny – Rough it up stampset
- BoBunny – It’s written stampset
- Prima Marketing – Time Traveller’s Memories
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang : Magicals – Cowabunga Copper
- Faber Castell Gelatos: black licorice
- Uni Posca white
- Sweet Dixie “Rose Gold” embossing powder
- Versamark watermark ink pad
- Heat tool
- Glue gun
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Hope to see you again soon!