Hello my friends!
How is everyone today?I hope all of you are doing great! I’ve got a cold and I have to go to work..but oh well!!However before that I thought to create a little something to cheer myself up abit!
Here it is! A small positive-thinking tag! Cause sometimes we have to boost ourselves abit, no? Hope you like it and get inspired to spread your wings, to grab the opportunities, to stop thinking negatively, to chase your dreams!
With this little tag I joined the following challenges. If you want to see plenty of fabulous creations, all you have to do is click the links below and visit these fantastic blogs.They are seriously AMAZING! 🙂
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Spread your wings
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday : January 2017
- Word Art Wednesday:# 266-267 Anything goes
- Inspiration Destination: #120 Anything goes
- Crafting with friends: #35 Anything goes
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Craft Sensations – Linen Cardstock Metallic (dark blue)
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Distress mini ink pads: Black soot, mustard seed, picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, candied apple
- Dylusions spray – Calypso teal
- Ranger -Tim Holtz – School house stencil
- Concord & 9th Perfectly penned stampset
- Butterfly dies(unknown maker)
- Black Sharpie marker
- Double sided tape
- Paper trimmer
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Hope to see you again soon!