Hello my friends!
I hope you all had a great holiday!This is my first post after a long time…so I would like to start by wishing you a very Happy New Year!
New year means new beginnings…which, in turn, sometimes means using new products 🙂 So, in my case, it meant using my brand new “TCW-Mini Speciments” stencil. This beautiful stencil has been designed by Rebekah Meier and it has been on the market for quite a while…but I just got the chance to buy it so it’s the very first time I used it…and I loved it!!!
I decided to start my crafting year using some of my favorite mediums…so I combined watercolors, distress inks, stamps, stencils and embossing powder to create a photo frame for a person I love so very much. Hope you like it and get inspired!
As usual, I used my little project to take part in a few challenges. A full list of them is displayed below. Feel free to join them or just pay them a visit to have a look at these ladies’ stunning creations!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge : Be Square
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : New Something
- Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday:December Anything goes
- Word Art Wednesday: #264-265 Anything goes
- Penny Black And More: Anything goes
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge Blog: #310 Anything goes
- Glitter and Sparkle: #221 Anything goes
- Inspiration Destination: #119 Anything goes
- Scrapbook Stamp Society :#107 Anything goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends : #49 Anything goes
- Crafting with friends: #34 Anything goes
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi – 36 water color set: 66, 139
- Distress inks: wilted violet, tumbled glass, dusty concord
- The Crafters Workshop – Mini Speciments stencil
- Avery Elle – Sentimental stamp set
- Avery Elle – Merriest stamp set
- Square nested dies (unbranded)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Versamark watermark ink pad
- Wow – metallic silver regular embossing powder
- Fiskars 12×12 paper trimmer
- Double sided adhesive tape
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Hope to see you again soon!