Hello my friends!
It’s Kleri here and I am back with a card which I just made using one of my favorite stamp sets…which I was after for months and I just managed to get yesterday!It really felt like Christmas all over again when I got the mail! So excited!
This stamp set by My Favorite Things is called “Our Story” and it is really super cute! You will probably see me posting many cards using it as my head is already full of ideas about it!Hahaha..anyway…this is the card I’ve just made.Hope you like it!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Urban Style Patterned Paper (2 patterns)
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Copic markers: E57, E35, 351, E11, E04, E00, C1, C3, C5, BG13, BG49, B00, V09,V15,V17
- MFT Our Story stamp set
- Simon Says Stamp Circle Sayings
- Circle nested dies (unbranded)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Paper trimmer
- Versamark Ink
- Wow! Opaque Bright White Regular embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Double sided tape
To create this card I cut the patterned papers into the right shapes using the paper trimmer and the die, then I stamped the circle saying onto the circle. On a white paper I stamped the image and painted it using copic markers. Beware Archival ink is not really very copic friendly and tends to bleed so avoid going over the lines as much as possible.To be honest I don’t know if the paper I used is the right for copics either but it’s the only one I have at the moment and it didn’t really cause me any major problems. When I finished with my image, I fuzzy cut it and then I stamped the sentiment on black craft card using Versamark ink.I applied the embossing powder and heat embossed it.Then I adhered everything on my card using double sided tape.
With this project I’ve decided to enter the following challenges. There are plenty of very inspiring creations on these blogs so if you have some time, I would suggest you have a look! 🙂
- Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday :January 2017 Anything goes
- MyFavorite Things Card Challenge: Sketch 319
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Cute
- Word Art Wednesday: #268 – 269 Anything goes
- Penny Black and More: Use your favorite stamp
- Pinspirational Challenges: #183 Love
- Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog: #109 Anything goes option use color red
Thanks for visiting!I would love to see you again! 🙂 Have a good weekend!