Hello my friends,
As Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and all challenges seem to be about hearts and love…I decided to challenge myself to make a “love you” card that would be out of my comfort zone and made with a limited number of supplies! At the end of the day, simplicity can be beautiful and carry the message just as well! 🙂
I admit that when it comes to card making…I like colors and images that are “cute” and “happy”. Simply because they cheer me up! For this self-challenge … I decided to go for a different look. I chose non-cute colors and I played with the contrast of the papers…one is linen metallic and the other is craft paper! Two materials so different as (quite often) two people in a relationship!
Here is my little card!Hope you like it and get inspired! 🙂
- 6×6 craft paper card
- Craft sensations- linen cardstock metallic (dark wine red)
- Avery Elle – A tag for all die (love you)
- Simon Says Stamp – Highlight frames die
- Nested heart dies (unbranded)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Double sided tape
With the above card I took part in the following challenges. If you have the time, I suggest you visit these blogs as they are full of inspirational creations made by wonderful ladies.
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Young at heart
- House of Cards: Love theme and/or colors
- Pile It On- #126 Hearts on Fire
- That’s crafty : I Heart You!Challenge
- Crafting with Friends: #36 Anything goes
Thank you all for stopping by!Hope to see you again soon!
Have a nice day!