Hello my crafty friends!
Hope you all have a lovely day! Today I decided to create a card for the less fortunate …cause sometimes life can be difficult and it’s good to let people know that we care!
For this card I used the Altenew “Bamboo Rose” stamp set which is great for the occassion. I hope you like it!
To create this card I used the following supplies.
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi: No 34, No53, No 20
- Altenew : Bamboo Rose stamp set
- Versamark Ink
- Wow! Opaque Bright White Regular embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Paper trimmer
- Black gel pen
- Double sided tape
With this projects I took part in the following challenges. Feel free to visit these blogs and have a look of all the beautiful creations these lovely ladies have made!They are fantastic!
- Word Art Wednesday: #268 – 269 Anything goes
- Altenew: February 2017 Inspiration Challenge
- Creative moments: Challenge #111 – Anything goes
- Catch the bug: February Anything Goes Challenge
Thank you all for visiting!Hope to see you again soon 🙂
Have a good day and don’t forget to smile!