Hello my crafty friends!
Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Today I decided to create a sympathy card, cause it’s one of them that you never know when you’ll need them and I don’t tend to create them often.
For this card I used the Altenew – Bamboo Rose stamp set, which is absolutely amazing and really very fun to use as it is very versatile. The sentiments are from the Avery Elle -With Sympathy stamp set which is great for the occasion, has plenty of sentiments and is very good value for money 🙂 Hope you like it!
To create my card, I stamped the roses in Versamark ink and used Clear embossing powder, then I heat embossed them. I painted the flowers and leaves using waterdowned Kuretake watercolors. I randomly shadow-stamped the music patterned on the background to create some interest and made some splatters with black watercolor.Then I used my Sizzix Big Shot Machine (one of my favorite tools) to diecut a circle and my trimmer and scissors to make a fish-tailed panel for my sentiments. Then I used Distress inks to ink the edges of my panels. In the end I stamped the sentiments and adhered everything together.
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Vintage Chic Creations Patterned Paper
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi: No 57, No50, No 21, N20
- Distress mini ink pad: Peacock feathers
- Mini ink blending tool
- Altenew : Bamboo Rose stamp set
- Avery Elle -With Sympathy stamp set
- BoBunny: It’s Written stamp set
- Circle nested dies (unbranded)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Versamark Ink
- Clear embossing powder (unknown maker)
- Heat tool
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
- Double sided foam tape
With this projects I took part in the following challenges. Feel free to visit these blogs and have a look of all the beautiful creations these lovely ladies have made!They are fantastic!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Use your favorite tool
- Word Art Wednesday: #268 – 269 Anything goes
- Altenew: February 2017 Inspiration Challenge
- Seven Hills Crafts: February Colour Challenge (chose: Turquoise,lime,dusky grey)
- Penny’s Paper- Crafty Challenge Blog: #315 Anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything goes
Thank you all for visiting!Hope to see you again soon 🙂
Have a good day and don’t forget to smile!