Hello my crafty friends!
It’s Kleri here and today I have created a very “special” card that is about love and time! I really like this card because it can be interpreted in many different ways and carry many different messages. Love takes time to grow…Time flies when we are with people we love…Now maybe the right time to do something for/with our one and only…and so on. I really hope you like it as much as I do! 🙂
For this project I used one of my favorite tools, the mini ink blending tool by Ranger, to create the background- using distress inks and splatters of water. I then stamped the text sentiment from the BoBunny set in the lightest Distress ink color. I inked the edges black for better definition. I colored the images using Copic markers and stuck them on the paper with double sided tape. In the end I stamped the sentiment. It’s a quick and easy card, really fun to make and -in my opinion- very sweet and different!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Copic markers: C1, C3, C5,C7, E00, E11, E51, E35, E49, E57, E04, B12, R20, R27, R59
- Distress Mini Ink pads: Tumbled glass, Salty ocean, Chipped sapphire, Black soot
- Mini ink blending tool by Ranger
- Black sharpie (for outlining the images)
- Doo Lally Pip: Steamed Up stamp set
- Doo Lally Pip: Time Travel stamp set
- Prima Marketing: Time Travelers’s Memories
- BoBunny: It’s Written stamp set
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
With this card I entered the following challenges. If you are looking for inspiration, I suggest you visit these wonderful blogs. The ladies there have made an amazing job! 🙂
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Use your favorite tool
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Cute
- House of Cards: Love theme and/or colors
- Pile It On- #126 Hearts on Fire
- That’s crafty : I Heart You!Challenge
- Crafting with Friends: #36 Anything goes
Thank you all for stopping by! Have a great day!