Hello my friends!
I don’t know about you but personally I have many friends that live very far away. So I decided to make a miss you card!
For this project I retrieved an old beautiful stamp set that I haven’t used for a while but I really like! (That’s the thing, when we buy new crafting supplies many of our old ones kind of get lost in the bottom of our drawers!Such a shame!) I also used my Kuretake watercolors that I think they are simply amazing…so vibrant and rich in color! And my favorite Avery Elle die set – “A tag for all” (honestly this is a very versatile dieset…I’m so pleased I got it!),Hope you like my card and get inspired! And if you do, don’t forget to use your old supplies! Show them some love!
To create this card, I stamped my images on white cardstock (making sure to mask the ones that I wanted to be in the foreground ). I then watercolored everything using my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors. Then I diecut the “miss you” sentiment out of black cardstock and stuck the negative space on my card. Easy and fun to make!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi: No 30, No31, No 57, No 50
- Dylusions: Floral flourish stamp set
- Avery Elle – A tag for all die (miss you)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Paper trimmer
- Black gel pen
- Double sided tape
With this card I entered the following challenges! If you have the time I highly recommend you pay them a visit. There loads of amazing projects to get inspired from!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Use your favorite tool
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog: Fantastic Florals
- Seven Hills Crafts: February Colour Challenge (chose: Turquoise,lime,dusky grey)
- Word Art Wednesday: # 270-271 Anything goes
- Penny’s Paper- Crafty Challenge Blog: #316 Anything goes
- Creative Ladybirds Creations: #23 Anything goes
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog: #35 Anything goes
- Crafty Gals Corner: #110 Use your favorite things
- Crafty Friends : #51 Anything goes
Thank you all for stopping by!Have a fantastic weekend and please visit again soon 🙂