Hello my friends!
Hope you have a nice week! For me it hasn’t been great so far…it’s kind of testing my nerves…but a good antidote to that is always getting lost in your crafty world, no?!
So today I would like to share with you my latest card! I decided, despite of my mood, to create something cute and nice! Hope you like it as much as I do! After all…it is when things are not great that love is needed the most, isn’t it? 🙂
To create this card I stamped the heart on white cardstock and painted using my Copic markers. Then I covered it in Crackle accents and let it dry (for a few hours). Meanwhile I stamped the puppy and colored him with Copics as well. Then I used the stencil and an ink blending tool to apply Black soot on my panel, to create the gorgeous clocks. (I don’t know about you but I love this stencil!).Then I decided to doodle some lines (using a fineliner pen that has almost run out to match the color of the ink) to create more interest. To cover my tiny mistake I also stamped a little circle stamp near the biggest clock – I think it covers the ink that bled through the stencil quite well 🙂 Then I positioned everything on my panel and adhered them with double sided tape. Last but not least I stamped the sentiment using the Concord & 9th Perfectly Penned stamp set. And it’s done!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Copic markers: C1, C3, C5, E00, E11, E51, E35, E57, R20, R27, R59
- Distress Mini Ink pads: Black soot
- Mini ink blending tool by Ranger
- Black sharpie (for outlining the heart)
- Concord & 9th Perfectly Penned stamp set
- Paper smooches :Chubby Chums stamp set
- Doo Lally Pip: Steamed Up stamp set
- The Crafters Workshop: Mini Time Travel stencil
- Black fineliner
- Ranger- Crackled accents
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
With this projects I took part in the following challenges. Feel free to visit these blogs and check what these lovely ladies have made!You will be amazed!
- Paper Smooches : February 2017 Challenge – Love
- Word Art Wednesday: # 270-271 Anything goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #52 Anything goes
- Penny’s Paper- Crafty Challenge Blog: #316 Anything goes
Thank you all for stopping by!Hope to see you again soon!