Hello my crafty friends!
It’s Kleri here! Today I haven’t been in the best of moods …it’s been one of them days that nothing goes to plan…so I decided to create a cute card to cheer me up abit!Hope you enjoy it!
To create this card I just stamped all my elements directly on the paper – masking only one balloon to make the cloud seem like it is behind it. I watercolored everything using the Distress inks and Kuretake watercolors listed below. Then I stamped the balloons on a spare piece of paper and fuzzy cut a few that I painted in pink. Then I stuck them on top of the respective ones on my main card to create a bit of dimension. I added the details on the ribbon of the present …and called the card done!Simple!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi: No 50
- Distress Mini Ink Pads: mustard seed, picked raspberry
- Newton’s Nook Designs: Newton’s Christmas Cuddles stamp set
- Simon Says Stamp: Secret Garden stamp set
- Creative stamping – Up in the air stamp set
- Paper trimmer
- Black sharpie (to outline the cut outs)
- Pink fineliner
With this little card I took part in the following challenges. These blogs are packed with inspiring projects so I would encourage you to hop around and have a look! 🙂
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Transport it
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
- Inky Paws: #41 Color Challenge
- Word Art Wednesday: # 270-271 Anything goes
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge Blog: #317 Anything goes
- Creative Moments: #112 Anything goes
Thank you all for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment! It means alot to me! 🙂