Hello my crafty friends!
Hope you all had a nice weekend! I spent most of my free time organising my supplies (or at least trying to) and creating some projects! So I can’t complain really…it wasn’t too bad! 🙂
Among my stamp sets I found this one that fit perfectly the theme of Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Then I decided that I had to use these particular colors to qualify for MFT Challenge…and I admit I struggled ALOT! To begin with…I like these colors…but not together! And I normally try to add some contrast to my projects…but in this one …with these images and these colors I just couldn’t figure out how to do it! But…oh well…I tried!
If I was to start again, I would probably use different colors for this particular scene…however I didn’t have the time and I would also like to encourage people to embrace their mistakes and not be too harse on themselves. Noone’s projects are perfect every single time. Some are bound to be better than others. But we should not get discouraged… it doesn’t matter… there is always NEXT TIME! 🙂
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Creations Design Pad – Pretty pastels (grey patterned paper)
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi: No 40 , No 62
- Distress Mini Ink Pads: black soot (watered down to create grey)
- Copics: C1,C3 (for shadows)
- Light blue fineliner
- Creative stamping – Up in the air stamp set
- Paper trimmer
With this project I entered the challenges listed below. If you have some time, I recommend you visit these blogs as they are packed with fabulous projects!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Transport it
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
- My Favorite Things: Color challenge #64
- Glitter n Sparkle: #228 Anything goes
- Crafting with friends: #37 Anything goes
- Craftyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper February 2017 Challenge:
Thank you all for stopping by! Have a lovely day!