Hello my crafty friends!
Spring is here!Officially! Have a wonderful month everyone! 🙂
Today, being a bit tired after work, I wanted to play with my art supplies to relax. So I decided to create something simple without using tons of supplies (I didn’t want to create a huge mess that I would have to tidy up afterwards 😛 ). I chose my theme inspired by some new challenges. And one thing I know for sure…I really enjoyed it! Hope you like my little card as well!
This card was pretty easy to make! I first drew 4 lines and doodled inbetween. Then I stamped the owl and colored it with watercolors and magicals. I fussy cut the image leaving a thin boarder all around it. I then stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink and heat embossed it. I doodled the stitched lines with a silver gel pen. I adhered the sentiment with double sided tape and the owl with double sided foam tape to give it some extra dimension. And the card was ready!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi: No 58, No 33
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang Magicals: bells of Ireland green
- Paper smooches :Chubby Chums stamp set
- Concord & 9th Perfectly Penned stamp set
- Versamark Ink
- Wow! Metallic Silver Regular embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Paper trimmer
- Silve gel pen
- Black fineliner
- Double sided tape
- Double sided foam tape
With this card I entered the following challenges. I really suggest you visit these blogs as there are loads of amazing projects to get inspired from!
- Paper Smooches: March 2017 Challenge Greenery
- Less is More: Challenge # 317 Sketch 19
- Tuesday Throwndown: #332 Things with wings
- Word Art Wednesday: #272- 273 Anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything goes
Thank you all for visiting!I would love to see you again soon!