It’s Kleri here and I would like to share with you a new tag that I have just created! Yesterday I had a happy mail…I just got a fabulous Penny Black stamp and I am over the moon! “Demure” is not a new stamp design…however I just got it and so to me it is new and I am all excited! Here is my little tag…and if you get inspired don’t forget to create something!Let’s use our imagination! 🙂
To create this tag, I stamped the flower and colored it using Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors. Then I watercolored the background using the same watercolors.(I cut a small part of the bottom of the tag which I later inked and used to stamp the sentiment). Next I stamped the text on the background and inked the edges with Distress ink. I used a blending tool to apply Vintage photo over the whole background as well and I splashed some drops of water to create an aged effect. I used double sided tape to adhere the sentiment on the tag and I punched a hole on the tag to tie some twine. And my tag was done!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi: No 44, No 62
- Distress mini ink cubes: Black soot, Vintage photo, Walnut stain
- Penny Black: Demure stamp
- BoBunny: It’s written stamp set
- Concord & 9th Perfectly Penned stamp set
- Ranger Mini Blending tool
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
With this little tag I entered the following challenges. I really encourage you to have a look at these wonderful blogs as they are packed with amazing projects that will -no doubt- inspire you!
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Tag you’re it
- Glitter n Sparkle: #228 Anything goes
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge: #36 Anything goes
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge: # 318 Anything goes
Thank you all for stopping by! Have a good day!