Hello my crafty friends!
In honor of St.Patrick’s day on 17th March, I decided to create a thank you card. I challenged myself to use limited supplies and try to keep the design CAS. I think it turned out quite well!What do you think?
Creating this card was pretty simple! I masked the 2 sides of the card and stamped the leaves in a way that they didn’t look too repetitive (partly masking some off to show as if they overlapped). Then I used Inktense pencils to color them, trying to vary the shades abit to create some interest. Then I went over them with my Wink of Stella pen to add some shimmer. I stamped the sentiment slightly off the center and then I traced the lines of the masking tape with a black Tombow marker.All done!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Derwent – Inktense Pencils: Felt green, Apple green, Iron green, Beech green
- Crafters Companion – Autumn Blessings stamp set
- Paper trimmer
- Mini blending tool
- Black Tombow dual brush pen
- ZIG- Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen
- Masking tape
With this project I entered the challenges listed below. If you have some time, I recommend you visit these blogs as they are packed with fabulous projects!
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Bit O’ Green
- Word Art Wednesday Challenge: #274-275
- Glitter n Sparkle: #230 Colour – Use some green
- Less is more:# 319 One layer card – leaves
Thank you all for stopping by! Have a lovely day!