Hello my friends!
Today I would like to share with you a super simple, yet very versatile card design that could serve many purposes depending on the sentiment you decide to put on it! Since mother’s day is not too far away I chose to go with ‘Happy Mother’s Day’. 🙂
For this card, I chose to use one of my favorite Altenew stamp sets called ‘Bamboo Roses’. I stamped the flowers on one side of the panel, a bit off the edge to create more interest. Then I colored them with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush pens that blend super easily and have really nice bright colors. After that was done, I traced the images with a black Tombow dual brush pen to give them a crispier edge. I then used a Simon Says Stamp Highlight Frames die to diecut a black detailed stripe which I then adhered to the bottom of my panel. Next, I created my sentiment using the Perfectly Penned Stamp set by Concord & 9th. To finish off my card, I added some sparkle over the roses using Clear Wink of Stella. And the card was ready!So easy and fun!
- Altenew : Bamboo Rose stamp set
- Concord & 9th: Perfectly penned stamp set
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Ranger – Archival Ink Jet Black
- ZIG clean color real brush: Scarlet red, Orange, Bright Yellow, May Green, Light Green
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen: N15
- ZIG- Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen
- Simon Says Stamp – Highlight Frames die set
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Paper trimmer
- Glue pen
With this card I entered the following challenges. If you are looking for inspiration, please take the time to visit these blogs. The Design Teams have created fantastic projects!
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Bit O’ Green
- Word Art Wednesday Challenge: #274-275
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog : #37 Anything goes
- Morgan’s Art World: #5 Include a sentiment
- Crafting from the heart: #150 Anything goes
- Altenew: March 2017 Inspiration Challenge
Thank you all for stopping by! Have a beautiful day and don’t forget to enjoy the moment! 🙂