Hello my crafty friends!
Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday! I don’t know why but I had a really bad sleep last night and I woke up way too early and tired… to beat that I decided to sit and craft! Cause nothing can make your mood and relax you more than coloring and having a cup of coffee, right?! 🙂
And, since I just got some new fantastic Bugaboo images by winning a challenge, I really couldn’t wait to try them out! For today’s card I used the ‘Dog Heart Topper’. He is sooo cute, isn’t he?
I just wanted to make clear that any coloring mistakes are entirely my fault, the blending of all the images would have been alot better if I had used marker paper, but I didn’t have any and my printer can only take up to a certain thickness of paper… Nevermind, given the situation I am happy with the result.
To make this card, I printed out the image and colored it using ZIG clean color real brushes. I cut a piece of black cardstock to match the size of my card panel and diecut a part of its top using a wavy die. I then used that as a guide to estimate the space left for placing the flowers. I stamped the flowers a bit off the edge to create more interest. I colored the flowers using ZIGs again and I traced them with a black pen to give them more definition. Next, I heat embossed the sentiment on the black cardstock and added the washi tape parallel with the bottom of the cardstock. I then adhered the dog using double sided tape. Last I adhered the black cardstock on the white panel and that completed my card!
- Bugaboo stamps – Dog heart topper
- Create a smile – This must be love stamp set
- Flower stamp set (unbranded)
- 100gsm printer paper
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- ZIG clean color real brush: Wine red, Carmine red, Scarlet red, Gray, Gray brown, Light gray, Black
- Black fine liner
- Versamark Ink
- Wow! Opaque Bright White Regular embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Wavy dies (unbranded)
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
- Washi tape (from Poundland – code 137660)
With this card I entered the following challenges! If you are looking for inspiration, I suggest you visit these wonderful blogs and have a look at what amazing these lovely ladies have created!
- Word Art Wednesday Challenge: #274-275
- Seven Hills Craft Blog: Monthly Challenge – March Tic Tac Toe (Animals-Watercolour- Bold shades)
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog : #37 Anything goes
- Morgan’s Art World: #5 Include a sentiment
- Crafting from the heart: #150 Anything goes
- Happy Little Stampers: March Anything Goes with Dies
- Catch the bug: Saturday weekly challenge – March Bingo (Bugaboo image- flower- stripes)
- Creative Ladybirds Creations: #24 Always Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #54 Anything goes
- Crafting with Friends: #39 Anything goes
Glitter n Sparkle:#231 Anything goes
- Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog: #112 Anything goes option Distressed Edges
Thank you all for visiting! Have a happy crafty time!Until next time….bye!!!