Hello my friends!
You know how sometimes you color something but you end up not using it in your current project and it ends up living in your “save for later” pile forever? Well…today I decided to go through my little box and I found this little cutie!So…inspired by this super cute image I created the following card!
Well…making this card was really very easy and totally fun! The image was stamped on white cardstock and colored with Copics. I fussy cut it and kept it aside. I die cut a big rectangle and a medium-to-small circle. I then inked the circle with distress inks and stamped the sentiment and a few hearts. I lightly marked on the panel where I was going to place the rectangular diecut and used the dotty stamp to create some visual interest in the background. Next I cut a stripe of black cardstock and heat embossed my big sentiment. Once done I cut a fishtail to make it cuter. Since all my elements were ready I only had to adhere them on the panel. First the rectangle, then the banner, followed by the image and lastly the circle. And my little card was done! Hope you like it!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- My Favorite Things – Our Story stamp set
- WPlus9 – That is All stamp set
- Distress mini ink cubes: Faded jeans, Salty ocean
- Hero Arts ink cubes: Green hills, Soft pool, Cornflower
- Copic Ciao: YG 03,YG 17,YG 67,B12, B95, B97,E11,E00,E51,E57,E35,E49,Y15
- Black Archival Ink Jet Black
- Versamark Ink
- Wow! Opaque Bright White Regular embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Rectangle nested dies (unbranded)
- Circle nested dies (unbranded)
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
- Pencil and eraser
Below you can find a list of the challenges I entered with this project. I would recommend you visit these blogs as there are loads and loads of beautiful creations you could get inspired from!
- My Favorite Things :Sketch Challenge 325
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Layer It Up
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Use more than one die or punch
- Seven Hills Craft Blog: Monthly Challenge – March Tic Tac Toe (bold shades- people- die cutting)
- Tuesday Throwdown: Add dimension
- Glitter N Sparkle: #231 Anything goes
- Creative Moments : 114 Anything goes option Spring colors
- Crafting with Friends: #39 Anything goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #54 Anything goes
- Happy Little Stampers : March Anything goes with dies
Thank you all for stopping by!Hope you enjoyed it! I would love to see you again soon! 🙂