Today I’ve decided to create a special birthday card! Lawn Fawn is celebrating their 7th birthday so I thought that there is no better way to give your wishes to a company than using their own products! So here is my little card….HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAWN FAWN!!!
To make this card I stamped the bicycle, the girl and the food on a white cardstock and colored them with Copics. Then I fussy cut them and kept them aside for later. I drew a simple road scene using watercolors and let the image dry completely. Meanwhile I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on a black cardstock. When everything was totally dry I adhered my pieces down – some with double sided tape and some with foam tape for dimension. Before I glued my sentiment down I stamped and colored the balloons cause I felt that my scene needed a little something. Last I adhered the whole panel on a black cardstock to create a frame for my picture.
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Lawn Fawn – Bicycle built for you stamp set
- Archival Ink Jet Black (ideally you should use a Copic friendly ink if you are using Copics but I didn’t have one so I was just careful not to go over the ink with my markers)
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi: No51,No53,No20,No46,No47
- Copics: E35, E57,E49,E11,E51,E00,Y11,Y15,Y17,YG03,YG17,YG67, C1,C3,C5
- Tombow Dual Brush Marker – N15 (Black)
- Versamark Ink
- Wow! Opaque Bright White Regular embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
- Double sided foam tape
As always I decided to join a few challenges with my little project cause it is good to share your ideas and the chance of winning a crafty treat is always exciting! 🙂 So why don’t you click the links below and join the fun?!
- Lawn Fawnatics: Challenge #1
- Pinspirational Challenges: #187 (Photo theme – bicycle)
- Crafty Friends: #54 B is for… (bicycle, birthday)
- Your Next Stamp: Color Challenge #61 (greys, green, yellow,brown)
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: #32 Anything goes
- Penny’s Paper Carfty Challenge Blog: #322 Anything goes
- Word Art Wednesday: #276-277 Anything goes
Crafting from the heart: #152 Always Anything Goes
Thank you all for stopping by!I would really appreciate it if you could leave me a comment! I read them all and they make me smile! 🙂
P.S. This project was featured on Lawn Fawnatics Blog on April 4,2017. – Thank you ,Lawn Fawn!