Hello my friends!
Today it’s been a nice sunny day here, which totally made my mood! So I decided to play with colors….all of them!lol…Therefore I created a rainbow card!Cause bright colors seemed to match my mood!I really enjoyed making this card and I hope you enjoy the outcome too 🙂
To create this card I masked off the bottom half of my card and applied my Distress inks over the stencil using a blending tool to create the rainbow effect on the top section. I had to move the stencil around abit. Then I cut a stripe of white cardstock and stuck it along the two parts to create some kind of border. I stamped the bunnies on white cardstock and colored them using Copics. I then stuck them down with double sided tape and stamped the sentiment using Archival Ink Jet Black.
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Tim Holtz: Clockwork Layering stencil
- MFT – Snuggle bunnies stamp set
- Create a smile – This must be love stamp set
- Archival Ink Jet Black (ideally you should use a Copic friendly ink if you are using Copics but I didn’t have one so I was just careful not to go over the ink with my markers)
- Ranger – Mini Distress Ink pads: Wilted violet, salty ocean, mowed lawn,mustard seed, carved pumpkin, candied apple
- Copics: C1,C3,C5,C7, R22,R29,R59, YR16,Y17,Y15,YG03,YG17, B00,B12,V17,V09
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
With this card, I entered the following challenges. Feel free to have a look around. These ladies have created stunning projects!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Make a Rainbow
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday: March 2017 Spring
- Word Art Wednesday: #276-277 Anything goes
- Crafting from the heart: #153 (Always)Anything goes
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog: #38 Anything goes
- HLS Apri CAS Challenge: Blend
- Stamping Sensations: April Anything goes
Thank you all for stopping by!Hope to see you again soon! Take care and enjoy every day!
P.S. Chosen in the TOP 3 of Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog on April 18,2017. Thank you, LSB! 🙂