Hello my crafty friends!
Hope you are all having a good time! I thought to pop and say hello with a little tag today! It’s been a while since I made a tag and, feeling abit moody and tired, making something sweet and easy seemed like a good idea!
To create this tag I applied green gelatos with a baby wipe to create a color base. Then I used distress inks over my stencils to create some patterns. Next I stamped the ‘I’m glad we ‘re friends’ sentiment over and over again in different color Hero Arts Inks, making sure to move my stamping block left and right so that the sentiment doesn’t look identical every time. I then stamped the bunnies on white cardstock and colored them using my Copics. When I finished coloring them, I fussy cut them leaving a small border around them. I then used the Unicorn Hero Arts ink to stamp the sentiment on black cardstock, cut them to the right size and adhered it to my tag. Next I adhered the bunnies using double sided tape on one and double sided foam tape for the other to create some depth. Last I punched a whole and attached some twine to complete my project!Hope you like it!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- The Crafters Workshop: Mini Speciments stencil
- The Crafters Companion: Mini Well Rounded stencil
- MFT – Snuggle bunnies stamp set
- Archival Ink Jet Black (ideally you should use a Copic friendly ink if you are using Copics but I didn’t have one so I was just careful not to go over the ink with my markers)
- Ranger – Mini Distress Ink pads: chipped sapphire, salty ocean
- Faber Castell – Gelatos: Lime
- Copics: E00, B97,B95,R22,R29,R59, C1,C3,C5,C7
- hero Arts Mini Ink Cubes: Unicorn, Cornflower, Lime Green
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
- Double sided foam tape
- Hole puncher
With my little tag, I joined the following challenges. If you are looking for inspiration, I strongly suggest you visit these blogs and have a look at the amazing projects these creative ladies have made. They are simply stunning!
- Stampotique Designers Challenge: #270 Text Background
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
- Crafty Gals Corner: #116 Anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday: March 2017 Spring
Thank you all for stopping by!Have a creative week!