Hello my crafty friends!
You know that feeling…when your have a super cute image on your desk staring at you?!!!…That’s what just happened to me!!! This adorable Aurora Wings- Hyacinth Sprite has been trying to catch my attention all morning! So I decided to show her some love!And here is what I created with her! Soft and sweet like her! Hope you like it!
This card is extremely simple to make. I first found a pastel patterned paper that I liked and cut it to the size of my card. Then I used a rectangle die to cut a piece of white cardstock. I colored my image using Gansai Tambi watercolors and fussy cut it. Then I adhered it to the rectangle piece and stuck them on top of the patterned paper. Next I stamped my sentiment on some metallic linen cardstock and cut it down to the right size, then I adhered it on the rectangle piece. To finish off my card, I used Lindy’s Magicals to create the illusion of sky and lawn around my image. (I chose Lindy’s cause they have a beautiful shimmer that I believe adds a little something to my simple card.) And my card was done!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Design Blok- Mix & Match Basic Fine Art patterned paper
- Craft sensations- linen cardstock metallic (pale teal)
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors: No 51, No62, No139, No 44
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang – Magicals: bells of ireland green, bachelor button blue
- WPlus9 – That is all stamp set
- Aurora Wings – Hyacinth Sprite digi stamp
- Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Rectangle nested dies (unbranded)
- Watercolor brush
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
- Glue stick
Below you can find a list of the challenges I entered with this card. Feel free to join the fun and have a chance to win amazing prizes!
- Less is More: #322 Three Pastels
- Aurora Wings:#47 Easter Pastels
- Your Next Stamp: #61 Sketch challenge
- The Paper Shelter: #288 Make it digital
- Glitter N Sparkle: #233 Use pastels
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge: April 2017 Challenge
Thank you all for stopping by!Have a fantastic day!And please visit again soon! 🙂