Hello my friends!
Friday today…weekend is waiting ahead…and I have a cold and I need to go to work as well!lol….So I decided to create a cute card to cheer myself up…and I couldn’t think of anything more suitable than this super cute Bugaboo bear and the Altenew sentiment ‘feel better soon’!!! Hope you like it! 🙂
This card was pretty simple to make. I first printed the image and colored it using ZIGs. Then I fussy cut it. I heat embossed the sentiment on black cardstock and cut it to size. Then I colored the rainbow using Copic markers since the broad tip made it really easy to keep the lines at the same size. I adhered everything on my card panel using double sided tape and glued the panel on black cardstock. Job done! 🙂
- 100gsm printer paper (to print the image – go abit thicker if your printer allows it and you have the paper)
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- The Works -Black craft card 200gsm
- Bugaboo stamps – cloud sitter
- Altenew – Bamboo Rose stamp set
- ZIG clean color real brush: Brown, Light brown,Beige,Yellow,Light Blue,Blue
- Copics: R29,YR16,Y15,YG17,B05,V17,RV09,RV04,RV02
- Versamark Ink
- Wow! Opaque Bright White Regular embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
As always, below you can find a list of the challenges I entered with this card. Feel free to look around. These blogs are packed with inspiring projects and there are plenty of good prizes to be won!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Make a Rainbow
- Catch the bug: April Anything goes challenge
- Happy Little Stampers: Watercolor Challenge April 2017
- The Paper Shelter: #288 Make it digital
- Dream Valley: #153 Our 4legged friends
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything goes
Thank you all for stopping by!Take care and enjoy every day!