Hope you are having an amazing weekend! I have a cold and I had to wake up pretty early to go to work..lol…on the positive side…coming back home tired is a good reason to do crafting instead of housework..lol.
So today I decided to use this adorable Bugaboo image and create a birthday card. The idea for the layout came from the YNS current challenge and the rainbow colored cupcake case was inspired by Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge theme. Isn’t it cute? 🙂
I started my card by sticking the patterned paper down onto my card panel. Then I inked it all around with Wilted violet Distress ink. I printed out the image and colored it using Copics. Then I fussy cut it and left it aside. I cut some white cardstock to the size of a tag and using my mini ink blending tool I applied Dusty Concord Distress ink. I splattered some water to create a watercolor look background. I defined the top and bottom edges with my Copic marker and punched a hole. When it was totally dry I adhered my image and the little bow. I stuck the tag on the cardstock. Then I heat embossed the sentiment on a dark blue linen patterned paper and adhered that down onto my card as well. Job done!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Design Blok- Mix & Match Basic Fine Art patterned paper
- Craft sensations- linen cardstock metallic (dark blue)
- Bugaboo stamps – Chibicupcakepeeker
- Adam Pescott – You are so sweet stampset
- Copics: R59,R29,Y15,Y11,Y38,YG03,YG17,B05, B02.V17,V09,RV66,RV09,RV04,RV02, E11,E51,E00,E25,E35,E37,E53
- Tim Holtz – Distress mini ink pads: Wilted violet, Dusty Concord
- Versamark Ink
- Wow! Opaque Bright White Regular embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
Below you can find a list of the challenges I entered with this project. If you have the time I suggest you pay them a visit. These blogs are packed with amazing creations and if you join the challenges you have a chance of winning great prizes!!!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Make a Rainbow
- The Paper Shelter: #288 Make it digital
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Happy Birthday
- Your Next Stamp: #61 Sketch challenge
- Word Art Wednesday Challenge: #278-277 Anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge: April 2017 Challenge
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything goes
Thank you all for stopping by!Hope to see you again soon!