Hello my friends!
Today I feel really excited…you know that feeling when you have created something that you really like?! Well…yes! I fell in love with this little card! Chibiballoons is just super cute and the Mini Specimens stencil is one of my all time favorites! Anyway, without further ado, here is the card I created!Hope you like it! 🙂
I started off by printing Chibi and coloring her using Copics. I then fussy cut it and kept it aside. I diecut the sentiment twice. One out of dark blue linen cardstock and one out of white cardstock. I kept ALL the left overs. I used double sided tape along the bottom of my card panel wide enough to cover the full size of my sentiment banner. I first adhered down the dark blue banner, then the white diecuts and then the tiny dark blue left overs to fill in the gaps. I cut a super thin stripe of white cardstock and adhered it along the top side of the banner to make the transition to the panel look smoother. Next I used the stencil and the mini ink blending tool to apply Chipped Sapphire Distress ink. Then because I felt that the white space was more than I wanted, I used a small circle patterned stamp to create more interest. For a crispier impression,I used Hero Arts Navy ink to stamp the circles. Last I adhered Chibi on my panel and stick it on a cardbase. All done!
- 100gsm printer paper
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Craft sensations- linen cardstock metallic (dark blue)
- Bugaboo digital stamp – Chibiballoons
- Inkadinkado – Circle and dots stamp set
- The Crafters Workshop – Rebekah Meier Designs – Mini Specimens stencil
- Ranger – Mini Distress Ink pads: Chipped Sapphire
- Hero Arts – Mini ink cubes – Navy
- Copics: E11,E51,E00, E55,E35,E57, V04,V09,V17,V15,R29,R27, R22,YG03,YG17,YG67,BG49,BG13, B12
- Tombow Dual Brush Marker – N15 (Black)
- Avery Elle – Tags for all – die set (happy birthday)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Ranger – Mini Ink Blending tool
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
With this card I decided to join the following challenges. You can find loads of inspiration there, so why don’t you have a look?!
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Happy Birthday
- Crafting from the Heart: #154 Anything goes
- Morgan’s ArtWorld:#7 Anything goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #55 Anything goes
- CAS Mix Up Card Challenge: April 2017 (stamping+inlaid die cutting+stenciling)
Thank you all for stopping by!Have a good day and don’t forget to smile!