As I was tidying my stamps today, I came across the adorable “Simon Says Stamp-Secret Garden” stamp set! And I couldn’t think of a more appropriate set to create a card for the 8th birthday of Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! So this birthday card is for them!So…Happy Birthday Simon and a big thank you from me for all you offer to the crafting society!
I diecut two wavy stripes for the top and bottom of my card. Then I lightly marked the inbetween space on my card panel and applied Distress ink with a mini blending tool. I splattered some water to create an interesting effect. When it was totally dry I adhered the two wavy stripes. Next I stamped the images on white cardstock and colored them with Copics. I then fussy cut them and adhered them on my card. Last I diecut the sentiment and placed it in the right place.All done!
- Kraft Cardstock paper – white
- Craft sensations- linen cardstock metallic (dark blue)
- Avery Elle – Tags for all – die set (thank you)
- Ranger – Mini Distress Ink pads: Tumbled glass, Faded jeans
- Copics: E11,E51,E00, E55,E35,E57, V04,V09,V17,V15,R59,R29, R22,YG03,YG17,YG67,B00,C1,C3,C5,C7,Y15
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Wavy dies (unbranded)
- Ranger – Mini Ink Blending tool
- Paper trimmer
- Double sided tape
Below you can find a list of the challenges I entered with this project. If you are looking for inspiration I suggest you visit these amazing blogs as their DT have done a fantastic job!
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Happy Birthday
- HLS April Anything Goes with Dies
- Stamping Sensations: April Anything goes
Thank you all for stopping by!I would love to see you again soon! And if you got inspired, please leave me a comment!I LOVE reading them!