Today while I was browsing throung Pinterest I came across this beautiful quote! I found it really inspirational and I decided to use the layout of the Altenew Sketch Challenge to create a page for my journal! Hope you like it!
I wanted to keep the page fairly simple so all the attention would be drawn on the sentiment and the flowers. I used Altenew Bamboo Rose to stamp the flowers and I colored everything with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors. I printed the sentiment out and stuck it on a black paper. I stamped the word BELIEVE on black cardstock using white ink. (The result wasn’t very crisp so I went over the letters with acrylic paint as well.That didn’t work great either!So I used a white Uni-Posca marker too!). I added a few splatters and inked the edges of my page using distress black ink. Job done!
- A5 Sketch Pad
- Printed sentiment from: https://gr.pinterest.com/pin/421438477606929762/
- Altenew – Bamboo Rose stamp set
- Simon Says Stamp – Secret garden stamp set
- Black paper
- Ranger – Archival Ink Jet Black
- Distress Ink Pads: Black soot
- Hero Arts – Unicorn
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi : No 20,34, 40,63
- Acrylic paint: white
- Uni-Posca White marker
- Double sided adhesive tape
- Black marker
With this page I decided to enter the some challenges. You can see a list of them below. Feel free to have a look. There are loads of amazing projects to get inspired by and many great prizes to be won! 🙂
- Altenew Sketch Challenge: #1
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Splash it on
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Spring Color Inspiration
- Crafty Gals Corner : #118 Pastel colors
- Word Art Wednesday: #278-279 Anything goes
Thank you all for visiting me, your comments truly make my day…please send one my way!